High quality silage film
The key to good silage quality is its preservation. Plastitech has designed this high-quality round and square bale stretch film to maintain the nutritional value of silage and minimize dry matter and energy loss. Specially designed for coating, NutriProtect 7 is a blown and coextruded 7-layer film with different film thicknesses which will provide an excellent barrier against oxygen, the enemy of good fermentation.
Made with rigorously selected high-quality resins, which gives it high mechanical properties and high adhesive power, Plastitech’s NutriProtect 7 guarantees high resistance and perfect sealing. Contains UV protection which guarantees a storage period of twelve months under normal conditions of use: 160 Kly.
This multilayer stretch film, can be used for storing silage bales, grass, corn, alfalfa, etc. It is suitable for all types of wrappers, round or square bales.
Our innovative polyethylene film does not contain any harmful material and therefore has no polluting effect on the environment. It comes in different colors: BLACK, WHITE, LIGHT GREEN and DARK GREEN.
- 7-layer co-extruded film
- Selection of latest generation resins
- Optimization of the mechanical characteristics of the film
- Reduced packaging cost Excellent value for money.
- Increased resistance to tearing and puncture.
- Excellent adhesive power
- Better sealing: minimal loss of CO2
- Optimized oxygen barrier: no oxygen entry
- Enhanced opacity and UV protection: mini 12 months / 160 KLY
7 layers, 7 promises
- Uniform opacity
- Exceptional bullet sealing experience
- Improved dart drop
- UV protection of at least 1 year
- High puncture resistance
- Excellent tear resistance
- Best performance in the world